Administration of Estates
- Applicant may submit Letters of Administration (Original and one Photocopy)
- Head of family provides affidavit authorizing Beneficiaries to take Letters of Administration.
- Marriage status of deceased / names / ages of all children.
- Introductory letter from deceases place of work introducing the administrator of the deceases estates to the Administrator–General
- Two passport sized pictures of each administrator.
- All document are examined and approved.
- A date is fixed to interview administrators on veracity of document submitted for approval.
- Cheque is issued in the name of Administrator.