- Applicant may pick Form (T.M.NO.2) from the in-house bank for free.
- The application or request should be accompanied with five representations of the mark or symbol or sign.
- Applicant pays a prescribed fee of US$150 or Cedi equivalent
- Application is examined and approved
- Mark is published in the industrial and commercial bulletin.
- Registrar issues Certificate to the applicant at a fee of US$100
- Time Frame: 3 months – 1 year
- 1st Renewal in 7 years is US$340 or Cedi equivalent.
- 2nd Renewal in 7 years is US$340 or Cedi equivalent.